Oil & Fluids
The Genuine Subaru Oil difference.
Engine designs vary from one automotive manufacturer to another, each creating different internal conditions that require the right type of oil to protect against heat and friction. This is why we recommend filling up with Genuine Subaru Oil, because it’s the ONLY oil formulated specifically for your SUBARU BOXER® engine.
- Mon - Tue, Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Wed, Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sat9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mon, Wed, Fri7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tue, Thu7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Mon, Wed, Fri8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tue, Thu8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Sat8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Why choose Genuine Subaru Oil?
- Engineered to clean and protect internal engine components between oil changes better than most leading aftermarket brands*
- Formulated with a unique blend of additives, detergents, and modifiers specific for the lubrication needs of the SUBARU BOXER® engine
- Reduces wear and cleans internal components to maximize engine life and maintain optimal fuel economy
- Each batch is lab-tested over 10 different ways to help ensure consistent quality
*Based on a 2017 independent study conducted by Idemitsu Lubricants America comparing engine protection results between 0W-20 Genuine Subaru Oil and leading aftermarket 0W-20 synthetic oil brands.
Stick to your oil change intervals.
When it’s time, an oil change is something you shouldn’t put off doing. That’s why our Service Center is conveniently open for you with Factory Trained Teams who work on Subaru vehicles every day.
See when your Subaru should have its oil changed by using the Maintenance Schedule Lookup tool below.*
Checking your oil level.
Subaru recommends that you check the oil level on your dipstick at every other fuel stop. Depending on your driving style and other conditions, your engine may consume oil more frequently between oil changes. It’s good practice to check the level regularly to help ensure your Subaru continues performing safely. It’s easy and anyone can do it. Here’s how:
Ever wonder what’s under those yellow caps?
Your Subaru uses different fluids to help support and protect its various systems. Our Factory Trained Teams inspect them each time you visit us for service during the Free Multi-Point Inspection. It also helps to keep an eye on these fluid levels yourself from time to time. It’s simple – just open your hood and look for the yellow caps. Check out the videos below to learn more. And for detailed instructions, refer to your Owner’s Manual.
Not only do we provide expert Subaru care, we are proud to offer these added benefits that make us different than the rest:
- Service open evenings and Saturday
- No-cost home pickup and drop-off can be requested
- No-contact customer pickup and drop-off available
- Vehicle Rental Program
- 24/7 Online Scheduling
- Courtesy Bluetooth Programming
- Express Service now available
- We sell tires